| Home » USA » Alaska » Association of Realtors|
Alaska Association of Realtors
|Alaska Association of Realtors (AAR) has been established under the aegis of National Association of Realtors (NAR) with an objective to give more strength to Alaska real estate by uniting real estate practitioners all across the state. All those who want to work as licensed realtors in Alaska need to take the membership of Alaska Association of Realtors. After getting the membership of the association, the members gain access to valuable resources including the Multiple Listing Services, which is made available through a huge database maintained by the NAR. Besides, the members are also imparted online education and training in various real estate specialization and the NAR Code of Ethics.
The aim of Alaska Association of Realtors, which also sometimes referred to as Alaska Board of Realtors, is to help the local residents of the state realize their dreams of homeownership. The activities and programs of the Alaska Board of Realtors are thus streamlined to focus more on this coveted aim. It also maintains political relations with the state legislature and exerts influence upon issues and matters concerning Alaska real estate and realtors. There are many commercial affiliate organizations that help Alaska Realtors Association provide education to its members for improving the ethical and professional conduct of real estate professionals, such as real estate brokers and real estate agents in Alaska.
Alaska Realtors Association: Educational Programs
The resources made available by the Alaska Association of Realtors for enhancing the professional skills of its members include the following.
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) offers Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation
- Residential Sales Council offers Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation
- Real Estate Brokerage Managers Council (CRB) offers Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) designation
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) offers Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation
- Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) offers Counselor of Real Estate (CRE) designation
- Realtors Land Institute (RLI) offers Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) designation
- Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC) offers Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) offers Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) designation
- Women's Council of Realtors (WCR) offers Leadership Training Graduate (LTG) designation and the Referral and Relocation Certification (RRC)
Alaska Association of Realtors hold several meetings, conventions and conferences every year and discuss issues concerning real estate in the state. It also publishes reports, magazines, journals etc to inform its members and other people about latest activities and other real estate news. To know more on the Alaska Realtor Association, you can visit its official websites. Below, we provide you its complete contact details.
The Alaska Association of Realtors
Executive: Sandy Eherenman
4205 Minnesota Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Phone (907) 563-7133
Fax (907) 561-1779