If you haven’t heard of Boca Raton, it’s a small city in Florida that has grown over the last few years. Boca Raton now becoming one of the most popular places to live and eat for people all around the world!
The restaurants in this town are famous for their delicious food and great atmosphere. Here is a list of some of our 14 Best Restaurants in Boca Raton You Must Try.
- The Best Boca Raton Restaurants
- What is Boca Raton Known For?
- What are the Top 5 Neighborhoods of Boca Raton?
- What are Popular Attractions of Boca Raton?
- What are Top Shopping Malls & Centers in Boca Raton?
- What are the Best Restaurants in Boca Raton?
- What are the Best Beaches in Boca Raton?
- What are Top Schools in Boca Raton?
- What are the Top Nightlife Spots in Boca Raton?
- What are Top Attractions in Boca Raton?
- What Influences Driving Customers into Boca Raton’s Best Restaurants?
- So Why is Boca Raton Famous About Having the Best Food and Restaurants?
- What is the History Behind Boca’s Restaurants?
- What is the Future of Boca Raton’s Restaurants?
- Benefits of Dining at Any Boca Raton Restaurant
- Boca Raton Favorite Food Choices
The Best Boca Raton Restaurants
There are many great places to eat in Boca Raton, Florida. Whether you are looking for a casual dining experience or something more formal, there is sure to be a restaurant that fits your needs.
JB’s on the Beach in Boca Raton is a Vibrant restaurant with ocean views and an eclectic menu to match. Join them for live entertainment, fresh seafood dishes like fried scallops or grilled tuna steak served up by energetic waiters who always keep you entertained!
The menu at JB’s On The Beach is a beautiful thing. With options ranging from fresh seafood to classic American dishes, there’s something for everyone and all seasons of the year.!
JB’s is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And if you’re looking for a place to take your date night or special occasion, this is it!
2. Tap 42
Tap 42 is a modern gastropub that features craft beers and food in the heart of Dadeland. They have forty-two different kinds for your drinking pleasure, or you can go with something more traditional if preferred!
Tap 42 is among the first restaurants in South Florida to combine signature architectural design with chef-driven menus and craft cocktails.. This is a place you’ll love to visit time and again!
Their food menu includes items like the Wagyu beef burger, blackened salmon tacos, and shrimp & grits. They also have a large variety of flatbreads if that’s more your style. And don’t forget about dessert! The Nutella calzone is always a good choice.
Tap 42 is open for lunch, dinner, and late night eats. They also have a great Sunday brunch!
It’s not just the food that is good at Farmer’s Table, it also has a great atmosphere. The staff are friendly and helpful while you’re there catching up with friends or family over lunch for one of their farm-to table meals!
The ambiance at The Farmer’s Table is one of a rustic, elegant patio with tropical flowers surrounding it. Situated on the edge of town and surrounded by rolling green hillsides this restaurant offers New American fare in an inviting setting that will make you feel like your vacation has just begun.!
The Farmer’s Table is open for lunch and dinner. They also have a brunch menu that you will not want to miss!
Lively and multi roomed, The Cove offers seafood cocktails with live music as well. You can enjoy the Intracoastal views from your boat or dock while sipping on one of their signature drinks created by master mixologist George Restauranteiro himself!
Two Georges at The Cove is an authentic, tropical destination along the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway with its menu featuring fresh seafood and bountiful salads. Arrive by boat or car for a more relaxing experience but if you’re looking to get there as quickly as possible then take one of those fast-moving boats!!
Two Georges at The Cove is open for lunch and dinner. They also have a Sunday brunch!
If you’re looking for a cozy, intimate restaurant that serves up fresh and innovative North American cuisine with an outstanding wine list then Twenty-Twenty Grille is your destination.
Twenty Twenty Grille has a reputation for creating delectable masterpieces that are internationally renowned. Chef Ron Weisheit, the owner and head chef of this restaurant uses only organic ingredients from local farms to artfully transform his dishes into modern day culinary works in an effortless manner by using what they have on hand or whatever fresh items come through during each season.
Twenty Twenty Grille is open for dinner only. They do not have a brunch menu but they are happy to accommodate you if you would like to come in for breakfast!
The Boca Beach House is a colorful and tasty spot to get your favorite American breakfasts, sandwiches or burgers. You can also choose from the tacos menu!
The Boca Beach House is a laid back keys vibe breakfast and lunch spot located just minutes form South Beach park in Boca Raton. We offer all the classics along with some new school favorites for those who like their food on trend!
The menu at The BBH features everything from fluffy eggs benedict to waffles topped off beautifully by your choice of fresh fruit salad or decadent creamy sauce dish – not forgetting about our famous french toast sticks smothered in syrup.
The Boca Beach House is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They do not have a brunch menu but are happy to accommodate you if you would like to come in for breakfast!
7. Six Tables Restaurant
Six Tables Restaurant is a beautiful, European-style restaurant with an intimate atmosphere. This is your chance to experience fine dining like never before!
The food here will leave you speechless and wishing that this was just a little bit more than just dinner for one night.
A restaurant that’s upscale and affordable, with a chef-driven menu for your dining pleasure. You get to choose from 6 courses!
You can also enjoy wine options at our cozy lounge or on one of many outdoor patios in addition to opening any other night(s) you wish – so come by soon before it becomes unavailable because this place is filling up fast due its unique offerings unlike anywhere else around town!
8. Tucker Dukes
Tucker Duke’s, a small local restaurant off North Federal Highway in Boca Raton specializes in delicious burgers and cold beer. They have an incredible selection of craft beers from around the world as well!
Tucker Dukes is your go-to spot for the best game day grub, tasty cocktails and even better company. Whether you’re in the mood to watch football with friends or just need some advice on which food truck delivers nearby – Tucker duke’s has what everyone will love!
If you find yourself in Boca Raton, this is a place worth stopping at. Not only do they have excellent burgers and service but also great prices to go with it!
Experience the best of New York at this steakhouse where you can order an aged cut, or catch one on your plate. From seafood dishes to classic sides and more; indulge in the deliciousness that is served here!
The USDA prime-only menu at NY Prime makes it a great choice for any night out. This Boca Raton institution has been consistently ranked as the best of all time, including being inducted into the Hall Of Fame by magazine editors who recognized its excellence in steak and axing off with “Best Steak” award!
New York Prime is the place for an unforgettable dining experience. The meats come fresh from barrel-cut filets, and you can enjoy top-of-the line cooking techniques with your meal all while listening to live music in their bar area!
At Kanpai in Boca Raton, Sushi rolls are wheeled past customers on a revolving bar while they enjoy inventive cocktails. Can you feel the sushi rolls as they drift by your lips on a revolving bar? Sushi lovers should Definitely visit Kanpai in Boca Raton because of its innovative cocktails and laid-back atmosphere.
Kanpai has been a landmark destination for the best sushi and happy hour in Boca Raton! With our revolving, Japanese-style sushi bar where you can choose among different types of tapas like floating boats or bbq grills. If that doesn’t float your boat there’s also dinner at one of their BBQ grilles–and if all else fails go on an romantic date overlooking downtown as it grows dark outside.
They offer a wide variety of rolls, sashimi and sushi entrees that are perfect for any palate. Kanpai also has an excellent selection of wine, sake and cocktails!
The Lemongrass Asian Bistro is a local chain that sells authentic, fresh-made food from sushi to Thai noodles in an upscale space.
At Lemongrass Asian Bistro, they take an innovative approach to their cooking and style by using fresh ingredients that are locally sourced. Their foods represent the best of what Asia has come to offer in terms or flavors with new recipes created daily for all patrons who visit!
Lemongrass Asian Bistro is a great place to go for lunch or dinner with friends and family. They have outdoor seating as well if you would like to dine alfresco, by the sidewalk on Atlantic Avenue!
12. Bluefin Sushi
Bluefin Sushi has some of the best sushi in all of Boca Raton, and with a dining room made up mostly of wood decorating accents it feels more at home than most other restaurants.
When you think of sushi, Boca Raton’s Bluefin Sushi doesn’t exactly spring to mind. The restaurant has a more casual atmosphere with wood accents in their dining room and offers other Thai food options as well!
Bluefin Sushi Boca Raton is the perfect place to satisfy your Japanese or Thai cravings. We offer catering services for all types of events, including corporate lunch meetings!
13. City Fish Market
City Fish Market is an airy seafood restaurant with lake views and nautical vibes. The blue and white decor gives it a chic seaside vibe, while the water elements around you help create ambiance that’s perfect for a romantic dinner date or family gathering alike!
City Fish Market is a cozy restaurant in Boca Raton with excellent service and fresh seafood. The blue and white décor create an atmosphere that reflects the tranquil lake where they are located, making it feel like you’re dining on firm ground rather than floating through water! You can order from their menu for lunch or dinner seven days per week as well.
City Fish Market is a seafood restaurant with lake views, blue & white decor to add that nautical vibe to. your senses and a menu that is sure to satisfy every palate. We offer fresh seafood daily, with specials available on our website!
14. Tucci’s Pizza
This pizzeria is a relaxed spot to enjoy coal-fired pizza, some Italian dishes and craft beer. Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, Tucci’s Pizza offers coal-fired pizza with an extensive list of Italian dishes as well. On weekdays you can find live jazz music while sipping on wine or craft beer at the bar – it’s relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere is perfect for date night!
It’s time to taste the difference with an authentic Italian pizza! TUCCI’S PIZZA offers a variety of handcrafted pizzas that are all sure not only satisfy but also delight your appetite. With ten years of experience and passionate staff who take pride in their work, we can promise you’ll be coming back for more after trying our delicious selection today!
What is Boca Raton Known For?
Boca Raton is known for its year-round sunny weather, gorgeous beaches, luxurious shopping malls and great restaurants. From fine-dining to family favorites, Boca has it all.
What are the Top 5 Neighborhoods of Boca Raton?
Delray Beach, Mizner Park, Glades Road, Royal Palm Beach and Parkland are some of the most popular neighborhoods in Boca Raton.
- Delray Beach is known for its trendy restaurants and nightlife. Mizner Park is a luxurious, upscale neighborhood with trendy shops and restaurants.
- Glades Road is a family-friendly neighborhood with great schools and affordable homes.
- Royal Palm Beach is a beautiful family neighborhood close to the beaches of Boca Raton.
- Parkland is another family-friendly neighborhood located in the western parts of Boca Raton with great schools and neighborhoods.
What are Popular Attractions of Boca Raton?
Palm Beach International Raceway, Spanish River Pier, Mizner Park Amphitheater, Town Center Mall, Worth Avenue are some of the popular attractions in Boca Raton.
- Palm Beach International Raceway is a professional raceway located in Boca Raton, hosting major car race events every year.
- Spanish River Pier is a beautiful walking pier with spectacular water views of the Intracoastal Waterway and great fishing spots.
- Mizner Park Amphitheater is an outdoor amphitheater in the heart of Mizner Park, hosting a variety of live performances and events throughout the year.
- Town Center Mall is one of the largest and most popular shopping malls in South Florida, with over 150 stores and restaurants.
- Worth Avenue is an upscale shopping district in Palm Beach, featuring a variety of high-end shops, boutiques and restaurants.
What are Top Shopping Malls & Centers in Boca Raton?
Town Center Mall, The Gardens Mall, Mizner Park, Coral Ridge Shopping Plaza and Palmetto Park Town Center are the top shopping malls in Boca Raton.
- Town Center Mall is the largest and most popular shopping mall in Boca Raton, with over 150 stores and restaurants.
- The Gardens Mall is a high-end, upscale shopping mall located in Palm Beach Gardens, close to Boca Raton.
- Mizner Park is a luxurious shopping district in Boca Raton with trendy shops and restaurants.
- Coral Ridge Shopping Plaza is a popular shopping plaza in Fort Lauderdale, located close to Boca Raton.
- Palmetto Park Town Center is a new, upscale shopping center in Boca Raton with a variety of stores and restaurants.
What are the Best Restaurants in Boca Raton?
We have mentioned our best 14, however there could be a lot more to highlight about.
Boca has a great selection of restaurants, with something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. From fine-dining to family favorites, Boca Raton has it all. Some of the most popular restaurants in Boca Raton include:
For fine-dining: The Capital Grille, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Seasons 52, Brio Tuscan Grille, The Boathouse.
For seafood: Joe’s Stone Crab, SaltWater Grill, Hurricane Grill & Wings.
For Italian: BiCE Ristorante, Lucca Ristorante & Bar, Bravo Cucina Italiana.
For Mexican: Cadillac Cantina, Mucho Tequila & Taco, Baja Mar Mexican Grill.
For American: Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill, Buffalo Wild Wings, Applebee’s.
What are the Best Beaches in Boca Raton?
Boca Raton has some of the best, most relaxing and tranquil beaches in South Florida.
Palm Beach Inlet, Spanish River Park, Glades Road Recreation Center and Boca Raton Beach are the top 4 beaches in Boca Raton.
- Palm Beach Inlet is a popular destination spot for fishing and jogging enthusiasts.
- Spanish River Park is located across from Mizner Park, featuring a children’s playground and boat ramp.
- Glades Road Recreation Center is a popular destination spot for fishing and jogging enthusiasts.
- Boca Raton Beach is another beautiful beach in Boca Raton, located across from the Boca Inlet.
What are Top Schools in Boca Raton?
Boca Raton is home to some of the top schools in Florida including:
- Palm Beach State College, Lynn University, Keiser University and University of Florida.
- Palm Beach State College offers around 90 degree programs for both traditional students and adult learners.
- Lynn University is ranked among the best regional universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report.
- Keiser University offers degree programs in business, information technology, healthcare and criminology.
- The University of Florida is a top-ranked public research university located in Gainesville, Florida.
What are the Top Nightlife Spots in Boca Raton?
Boca Raton has a vibrant nightlife, with something to appeal to everyone.
Some of the top spots for a night out in Boca Raton include:
YOLO, Rack’em Billiards, City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill, Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar, Bull Bar.
- YOLO is a popular nightclub in downtown Boca Raton, with a dance floor, live music and DJs.
- Rack’em Billiards is a billiards hall with 12 championship pool tables and a full bar.
- City Cellar Wine Bar & Grill is a wine bar with over 100 wines on the menu.
- Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar is a Mexican restaurant with a taco bar and live music.
- Bull Bar is a popular sports bar with pool tables, TVs and draft beers.
What are Top Attractions in Boca Raton?
Boca Raton has some of the best attractions and activities in South Florida, including:
The Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Museum of Art, Spanish River Park and Mizner Park.
- The Boca Raton Resort & Club is a top-ranked resort located on the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Boca Museum of Art features world-class exhibitions of modern and contemporary art.
- Spanish River Park is a beautiful park located along the Spanish River.
- Mizner Park is a popular destination spot in downtown Boca Raton, featuring upscale shops and restaurants.
What Influences Driving Customers into Boca Raton’s Best Restaurants?
All the above top stuff that makes Boca Raton famous are the reasons why many locals and tourists alike flock into our best 14 restaurants.
Restaurants that offer waterfront dining with gorgeous views, award-winning eateries with exquisite menus, popular chains and a variety of international cuisine can all be found here. You name it and you’re likely to find it in Boca Raton when it comes to restaurants!
So if you’re looking for an amazing experience both inside and outside the restaurant, then Boca Raton is the place for you!
So Why is Boca Raton Famous About Having the Best Food and Restaurants?
Boca Raton’s best restaurants offer a unique dining experience due to its cosmopolitan population and proximity to the Atlantic Ocean.
The quality of Boca’s restaurants has been recognized by multiple sources, including U.S. News & World Report, Forbes Travel Guide and TripAdvisor.
In fact, several local eateries have been awarded the title of Best Restaurant in Boca Raton by local magazines, newspapers and websites.
We are proud to have some of South Florida’s top restaurants located here!
What is the History Behind Boca’s Restaurants?
Boca Raton has a history of being an international community, with many families moving here from around the world.
This has led to a diverse selection of restaurants, with something to appeal to everyone’s tastes.
Many of Boca Raton’s best restaurants are family-owned and operated, and have been in business for many years.
What is the Future of Boca Raton’s Restaurants?
Even with the emergence of popular chain restaurants in recent years, Boca Raton’s best local eateries continue to thrive.
There are several new dining establishments opening each year, and it is always exciting to discover a hidden gem!
This growth has continued even during challenging economic times, which speaks volumes about the quality of the restaurants in Boca Raton.
Boca Raton’s best restaurants provide a unique dining experience due to its cosmopolitan population and proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, making it one of South Florida’s top destinations for foodies!
Benefits of Dining at Any Boca Raton Restaurant
There are plenty of reasons to love dining out, but the benefits of doing so may not be immediately apparent.
- When you eat at a restaurant, you get to enjoy food that someone else has prepared for you.
- This is a huge convenience, especially if you’re short on time or don’t know how to cook.
- Restaurants also offer a wide variety of dishes, so you can try new things without having to spend hours in the kitchen.
- In addition, restaurants are a great place to socialize. Whether you’re catching up with friends or meeting new people, dining out is always a fun experience.
- Plus, it can be a great way to get out of the house and explore your city.
If you’re looking for a relaxing evening out, consider dining at one of Boca Raton’s many restaurants.
You’ll be able to enjoy great food and company, all without having to worry about the cleanup!
Boca Raton Favorite Food Choices
When it comes to food, Boca Raton locals have some favorite choices. We asked around and found out what some of the most popular dishes are in this town. If you’re looking for a delicious meal, check out one of these places the next time you’re in Boca Raton!
Some of the most popular foods in Boca Raton include Cuban food, Italian food, and pizza. Let’s take a closer look at some of the best places to enjoy these dishes.
When it comes to Cuban food, locals love to eat at Las Olas Cuban Cuisine. This restaurant is known for its delicious empanadas, Cuban sandwiches, and ropa vieja.
If you’re looking for some delicious Italian food, head over to Giovanni’s Restaurant. This place is known for its brick-oven pizzas, pasta dishes, and chicken parmesan.
Finally, if you’re in the mood for some pizza, locals recommend heading to Paolo’s Italian Pizzeria. This place is known for its award-winning pizza, as well as its calzones, strombolis, and subs.
Conclusion: Boca Raton has a wide variety of great restaurants, and you’re sure to find something that fits your tastes. Whether you’re in the mood for Cuban, Italian, or pizza, there’s a restaurant in Boca Raton that will serve up a delicious meal. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start dining!